Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Pain in lower back, black stuff, pus and blood oozing through hole above butt. What should be done?

I had a fever on Tuesday and now I have pain in my lower back, tail bone area. I was born with a second hole above my butt but never thought anything of it, and on thursday I woke up and there was black stuff coming out of it, with some pus and a tiny bit of blood . I also have pain when sitting. This hasnt happened before, what should I do
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
I hope you found a good surgeon already.
It can be infected pararectal fistula. If you did not sleep at night because of pain, run to the surgeon immediately.
Good Luck
Answered: Wed, 13 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor