Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Pain in lower abdominal area tranversely across, slimmy discharge from rectum. Tried south-beach diet. Any ideas ?

i have pain in my lower abdominal area tranversely across (lt to rt ) i have yellowish transparent slimmy discharge coming from my rectum i havs increased gas i do not smell an odor when bladder is full i ache i am female 43 this has been going on for about a week. from feb of this year to abut june i have been on a strick atkins southbeach type of diet of cutting out pasta bread rice and potatoes. about a month or month and half i started eating like i used to eat which was lots of fast fiood and carbs.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  147
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
This kind of diet does lead to loose stools and the discharge you are talking about. Should get better with time. If it does not, you have to consider an alternative diet.
Answered: Tue, 14 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor