Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Pain in lower abdomen, burning sensation while urinating, excessive white discharge, irregular periods. Diagnosed infection and fat in liver. Explain

Hello,I am 22yrs old.I am having pain in the left side of the abdomen from yesterday .even i can't sleep on that side from yesterday night.Few days back and even now i am having urination problem as i causes slight burning sensation and painful during urination.I feel burgened by pain in the lower abdomen but as the bladder gets emptied up then the pain vanishes.For nearly about 1yr i am having excessive white discharge-it is sometimes crsytal clear and sometimes white in color,for that i have to use pads in regular basis,i am helpless.
My periods are not regular and its very painful from the very age it started.The month i don't have periods my white discharge increases and for few months its a regular matter.I had peroids on 12th April,2013.
Today i had a lower abdomen usg and as per them i am having some infection and period collection and fat on liver.
So can u please say what problem am having and how to get cured.Period collection means what??
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thankyou for your question.

The excessive white discharge you are having with painful urination could be an underlying pelvic inflammatory disease. Since you are having it for more than a year, your doctor will give you medicines after examining you.
Period collection can mean some of the clots still persisting in the endometrial cavity of uterus and not completely expelled out. Dont worry it will happen on its own towards the end of menstruation.
Coming to fatty liver, it is seen in alcoholics, obese people, rice (carbohydrate) eating population and those who are genetically predisposed.

If you are a regular alcoholic I will suggest you to get liver tests done and if you are addicted to alcohol, please consult a psychiatrist for deaddiction.

Hope this helps
Dr Anjana Rao
Answered: Fri, 21 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor