Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Pain in lower abdomen. All tests negative. Aggravates on sitting, standing. How to heal?

I have had pain in my lower right abdoment for six months. All tests have been negative. CAT scan, MRI with&without contrast, colonoscopy . Surgeon says no hernia , Orthopedist says no issue with muscles, thinks it neurological. Neuroligist says its not neurological, sent to Gastro Enterologist. He said I have no symptoms other than pain when bending, standing so it isn t GI related (did a colonscopy as a screening anyways and it was fine). Really feels like a muscle issue. Not sure how to proceed. If sitting/standing aggravate it, how can I rest it to heal?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling H.C.M.F
As you describe there is pain in the right lower side of the abdomen since 6 months. You could not have any solution since now. It may be due to iliocecal tuberculosis or there may be some change in the lower end of the uriter, like grouth, or a fold. It could be related to the uterus and appendages if you are a female.
I advise you to consult an urologist for diagnosis and treatment . I look forward for any doubts.
I wish you a fast and complete recovery.
Best regards.
Answered: Sun, 31 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor