Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Pain in legs while standing for long hours. Blood test shows iron deficiency. Which specialist should I see?

dear , I am 30 year old women , i am getting severe pain in my legs when i stand for long hours , the pain is not on my knees , it is all over my legs . when i checked my blood , it shows the iron deficiency . is that the reason for this pain or do i need to consult any doctor for this ? to whome i will consult like neuro or general physician.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you have got marked anemia with multivitamin deficiency.
Consult your doctor and go for blood for Hb.,vitamin B12 level,
Go for Iron capsules,Injection of B!,B6,B12.
Take multivitamin and Calcium supplements.
Take high protein diet.
Take plenty of green veggies,fresh fruits.
Take plenty of water.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor