Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Pain in legs, numbness, electrical pain, stroke like feeling. Have sarcoidose. Gad a surgery. Suggest?

I've had back surgery two times on my L-4,L-5 and S-1 disc fuseing them . My most recent one was on january 16 2013. Ive had some any problems sence then. Sharp shotting pains in my legs and numbness as well. Ive stated seeing apain managment doctor for that but ive started having these sharp electrical pain on the rigjt side of my temple area. Its freaking me out it almost fills like im having s stroke. Im on 40 but i do have sorcodoise a lung disease, high blood pressure and depression.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

There are many causes of this kind of neuropathic pain that you are experiencing. You might also benefit from seeing a psychologist that specializes in pain and also getting medications from a pain specialist or a psychiatrist as this will tremendously help with the depression as well. I hope you consult them as soon as you can. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sun, 21 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor