Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Pain in left side face, feel eyeballs bigger than usual with pain. Cause for pain?

I feel pain in my left side of face. My eye, my ear, my jaw and neck is hurting. I feel like ny eyeball is yellowish and bigger than usual. I think is swollen around the eyeball. I have pain on back of my neck. This been happening for 3 days on and off but mostly on afternoons. I feel like stabs to the eye and it start spreding to the face
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It appears to be inflammation around your eye ball(Preseptal/ orbital cellulitis). You need to rush to an ophthalmologist. You may need Oral antibiotics like Cefixime 200mg twice after food for five days(if really severe then injectables), Aceclofenac serratiopeptidase twice after food for atleast two days & moxifloxacin eye drop 6times.
Please go to the nearest ophthalmologist soon.
Answered: Wed, 10 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor