Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Pain in left leg, limping, difficulty walking. Causes for symptoms?

My son woke up this morning with pain in his left leg and when we would try to get him to walk he would buckle.. It lasted from 10 o clock am to 2 o clock pm but he had limp afterwards until 5 o clock pm then it just went away.. I am wondering what is going on?? He didn t sleep any different then he usually does and last night when I put him down for bed he was fine..
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM. Thank you for your query.
in most cases this is nothing serious and it could have been some hit or sprained ankle and it should pass after pain subside. If this persist then you should visit doctor and do leg xray and neurologic examination. Till that just be sure that he rests with elevated leg and do streching exercises with him. Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 30 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor