Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Pain in left hand and different parts of the body, pimples. All tests done, no diagnosis. What should I do ?

hello sir. actually my brother have suffering from pain in left hand and he also suffered from pimples of different type .pain is also moving in different parts in body.first have pain in back,then shoulder ,now have pain in right leg. blood test of different type has done but any doctor does not recognise the deacease please suggest me what should we do?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I understand your brother's feelings. Your brother has also undergone numerous pathological and other physical check ups and the doctors could not find anything.

That is the limitation of science. Yes. Science has limitations. But, we have to understand that too. If science (science includes modern and traditional) is unable to find a solution to a problem, then what else we could do than ignore the problem and concentrate on our daily routine tasks?

This is his answer. Motivate your brother to ignore the symptoms and concentrate on his future.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 20 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor