Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Pain in kidney area, US found crystal. Have urine infection. Suggest?

Iam having a pain near kidny area i show it to doctor he took untra sound but there is no stone but some time i have pinch pain (very minor for 5 to 10 second) only twice a day or more also doctor found urine infection he said may be there is small crystal which can not see in ultra sound he gave me one powder to drink but until now i have a pain as i mantion above. please advise me any medicine
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Answers:  3 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

Recurrent bacterial infection of urinary tract could be due to other reasons, like vesico ureteric reflux, prostate enlargement causing urine stasis.
better to get evaluated for this.
small stones usually get expelled by themselves, take lot of fluid and citrus fruit juice. which helps to excrete a small stones
Consult your doctor for examination and management.
Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take

Dr. Vidya
Answered: Tue, 16 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi, many thanks for the query!
You need to do- USG (Abdo-Pelvis), CBC, RFT, X-ray KUB,
Urine (Culture & Sensitivity).
Till reports come, take antispasmodics, pain killers, antacids, diuretics with
your doctor's opinion.
Take antibiotics as per the report of culture & sensitivity.
Drink plenty of water so that at least 2 litres of urine is voided in 24 hrs.
Wish you a good health.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 16 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rammohan S Bhat's  Response
Hello, thanks for the question. A bit more information about yourself and your other medical problems would have helped. I hope you have had a urine routine examination and culture done which can confirm the diagnosis and help in giving you the right treatment. See a nephrologist or urologist if your symptoms continue/ or have persisted for more than a couple of weeks. Best wishes.
Answered: Wed, 17 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor