Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Pain in inner side of knee, MRI suggest possibility of meniscus. Taking cap. What could be wrong?

hi my inner side at bottom of rt knee pains ,my age is 54yrs blood and x-ray report found normal by the doctor but MR Ireport suggest possibility of meniscus and MCL tear/ sprain doctor says MRI report not worrysome he prescribed etody 120 mg X15 daysand phsiotherepy ...... I am able to walk/move my knee 90% ok pl advise regards........
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Thanks for writing to us
For sprain or initial grade tear of meniscus and MCL, physiotherapy is advised. Your doctor is correct. Continue doing regular physiotherapy exercises to regain the strength of ligament. You can take etody to relieve pain and inflammation as advice by your doctor.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
Answered: Sat, 24 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor