Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Pain in hands, feet and head, vomiting, breathlessness. Is full body checkup the right option?

My name is Owais Ahmed. I am from Pakistan. I wanted to consult you about my mother. For several years she has been experiencing pain in her hands, feet and head ache most of the times. Last night she woke up due to extreme pain in her head and she also vommited. She was not able to breath properly. I have decided to take her for a full body checkup but I am unable to convince her what should I do? Is full body checkup the right option. Plz reply soon.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The symptoms that you have are due to a generalized disorder. A detailed physical check up and a few blood investigations will help in detecting the cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Sat, 7 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor