• question-icon

Pain in groin, muscle strain in left leg, abnormally large fibroids on standing. Cure?

I have major pain in my groin and in my left leg feels like a strain in my mussel should I goto the hospital. I have an abnormally large fibroid along with smaller fibroids but the larger one is so large it is blocking the view of the smaller fibroids...causing me pain to stand or bend...all I can do is stay in a fetal position .
Thu, 1 Aug 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
I don't understand why you r not going to hospital and living with pain. U can also try homeopathic medicine for fibroid if u don't want to go for surgery.
Thanks.