Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Pain in groin area, lower abdomen, burning in upper thighs. No relief with various treatments. Suggestion?

Hi, I am having pian in groin area from almost 2.5 years now.It started with anal burning in the begining then i use to have pain between right side of my testicles and inner tigh.From last year this pain is coming in area between right side of lower abdomen and upper tigh with burning sensation some times on hips and legs too. I consulted various doctors but no releif.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The pain and burning sensation that you are having is likely to be due to a nerve related cause. A nerve root compression at the level of spinal cord is likely. Getting an MRI scan of the lower back will help in proper diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Wed, 19 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor