Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Pain in feet, lump on the bottom of heel, hurts while walking. What could it be ?

Hi......i have been having pain in my feet for sometime now and the dr. told me about a yr. or so ago i had plantar faseitis . I noticed a lump so to speak a few weeks back on the bottom of my heel kind of close to arch that has gotten bigger. I just started wearing inserts in my shoes that help some but today i wore flip flops and it was several hours later i felt something that didn t feel right. The area is red and hurts to kinda touch or even walk on....what could it be?????
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014

Thanks for posting your query

You are suffering from planter fascitis & you had swelling near your heel.

So exam. of swelling is required. It may be inflammatory one.

So you have to visit an orthopaedic surgeon for exam. of foot& required.

Answered: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor