Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Pain in face after being knocked down by a bus previously. Solution?

when i was 11 years old i got a serious knock from a bus and landed on my face in the road and now it s been 6 years but my face hurts , like the bones close to my eyes feels like it s widening .. wat does dat mean? do i have facial injury and can i do a surgery to get the bones back in place because it s really not me , it s to wide . Plz help!
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From your history the probability of the present symptoms being related to the old accident is less.

About the 'widening of facial bones' you need to get yourself examined by a general practitioner to confirm it.
If your facial features are really changing drastically you may have to get some blood tests done to rule out any hormonal impairments.
A surgical correction of facial features is possible but involves risks and should be decided only after confirming the diagnosis.
Answered: Mon, 14 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor