Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Pain in eyes occurs all of a sudden. What can subside pain?

I have a pain behind my eyes that occurs all of a sudden, but not frequently. I am 19, 5 0 ,130lbs. I am mostly healthy and active the most current occurrence was about an hour after a mile run in a grocery store. I almost fainted from the excruciating pain. It was embarrassing. I have experienced this spontaneously over the past few years after physical activity or extreme stress . Can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Sorry to hear about that..
You require a thorough and complete ocular examination..
It could be because of a simple refractive error or even a migraine...
Optic/retrobulbar neuritis should be ruled out..
If everything comes normal, you can take treatment for migraine which may give some relief from the pains..
Consult an ophthalmologist get the eye examination done..
Take care..
Answered: Tue, 13 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor