Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Pain in eye, not clear vision, took caps, got relief. Should i still visit a doctor?

hey dctr.... before 1 month i feel pain in my r8 eye nd not seen clearly wd ds eye i go 2 eye specialist nd he said it iz viral attack nd ds wil b cvr within maximum 6 months n minimum 2 mnthx...dctr recomd me some medicinx .. 1,neurobedoxin tablts 3 time in a day... 2,optilets-m tablets just aftr breakfast 1 time in a day....3,neuromet tablets 3 times in a day...i take this n feel some better
my email adress iz
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

It seems that you have not consulted an eye specialist for your problem. So, the diagnosis of viral infection in the eye does not hold good to my mind. For pain in the eye and defective vision you should undergo a refraction and get the glasses for your visual correction. If you are above the age of 40 years, you may need presbiopic addition also to your distant vision glasses. This should solve your problem. However, you can use some lubricating eye drops to give a soothing effect to your eyes.

Answered: Sat, 27 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor