Pain in ear, sound comes while swallowing, yawning, left ear also swollen, fluid present. Is eardrum ruptured?

hey doctor,
from few days i am having pain in my ear and now a clinking sound comes when i swollen some thing or i open my jaw to yawn. a regular pain is also there . my left ear is also having swelling so no earbuds can go inside to clean . i am feeling as if some fluid is there in my ear .i am also feeling as if some echo type sound is produced inside my left ear .is this a serious problem of ruptured ear drum or something else.please help me urgently.
Wed, 21 Aug 2013