Pain in chest, hunger pains. Undergone endoscopy, taken anesthesia. Reason for pain?

I went in to have a upper endoscopy two days ago. I was put under anesthesia and they took several biopsy's. The day I came home I had really bad pain from right under my chest to my stomach. I also had pains in the left side of my chest that went away. It's been two days and I'm still having some pain in my chest specially when I cough, I also have been having terrible hunger pains and the pains aren't relieved after eating.. I haven't changed my diet and I'm waking up in the middle of the night with terrible hunger like pain. Why is this happening? I have been in pain for two days..
Wed, 18 Sep 2013