Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Pain in chest and arm. High BP. How long does it take to heal?

hi I am a female and have a kind of stuck chest pain for about 4 months now. I believed it was a golf injury but having been to 2 doctors at this stage, they tell me there is nothing wrong with me. I have been to the chest pain clinic which was clear, have had my bloods tested and they were fine and also have had to wear a BP 24 monitor which did show my BP was high but this because I was stressing about the pain.... I am also getting a pain in my left arm , like somebody is grasping my arm... I think that the Doctors called the area in my chest a something coxis bone? can you give me any information on this area of the chest and how long does it take to heal? thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
there is no term like coxis bone relating to chest as per my knowledge.May be you have mistaken with Kochs bone affecting chest ribs,Kindly check it out.Bye
Answered: Sun, 16 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor