Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Pain in calf and ankles. Strange shaped calf. Any ideas?

i have always had a problem with my calfs and a child i couldnt run more then a few feel before getting a searing pain in my ankle up to my the time i was 23 the pain was so bad i didnt evn want to walk across the room.after having my son the pain has deceased quite a bit but still feel alot of pain at calfs are also shaped a little weird.any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It can be some muscle problem. But I can not comment just on the basis of history. I would suggest you to show it orthopedic surgeon and get your muscle biopsies. If there is some thing on report then you can get treatment accordingly. If there is normal report then I would recommend you tablet carnivore for muscle pain relief.
Answered: Sat, 29 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor