Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Pain in breast cancer, what should I do ?

I was not having pain but still i have come to know that i have breast cancer. But i never had any problem .What do you thing should i go for other opinion ? Should i consult some other doctor
Wed, 9 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
* A lump or thickening in or near the breast, Nipple tenderness.A change in the size or shape of the breast A nipple turned inward into the breast .The skin of the breast, areola, or nipple may be scaly, red, or swollen. It may have ridges or pitting so that it looks like the skin of an orange.Nipple discharge (fluid).they conducted some special classes in our office regarding breastcancer...that i show i know about this breast cancer..
  Anonymous's Response

Usually there wont be pain in many types of cancers, and that is the reason detection is also delayed in many cancers.

  User's Response
Early breast cancer usually does not cause pain. Still, a woman should see her health care provider about breast pain or any other symptom that does not go away. Most often, these symptoms are not due to cancer. Other health problems may also cause them. Any woman with these symptoms should tell her doctor so that problems can be diagnosed and treated as early as possible.
  User's Response
thanku very much for the reply...and what are the other symptoms i we get in cancer
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor