Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Pain in both feet. Tried changing shoes, pain becomes severe while ruing on tread mill. Noticed a protrusion below ankle on both feet. What should be done?

Hi, I have pain in both my feet . The pain is towards the middle of the feet, a bit below the ankle . The pain started in December last year. At first I dismissed it as something due to bad shoes. I have changed my shoes since but the pain does not seem to go away. It becomes very sever when I am, for example, running on a treadmill. I have noticed a protrusion below my ankle on both my feet. Could you please guide me what to do here? Do I need to get checked up?? Thanks, Shashank
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Yes you need to check your feet. you seem to be suffering from a condition called plantar fasciatis. you should get an x ray of the feet done. an orthopaedic evaluation is necessary.
Answered: Fri, 11 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor