Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Pain in big toe, cramps below knee, tender tendon muscles. Wearing tall flip flops the reason?

the last two days i bave been having occasional pain in the large joint of my big toe , sometimes when i wake up it will feel like my toe and leg below my knee have one big cramp , and the tendon on top of my toe is tender when i flex it. occasionaly the tendon running along the instep will hurt too. but it looks totally normal, no swelling, bruising, discoloration, redness, or heat coming from the toe, just pain. i didn t break it cause i didn t kick it. the only thing i can think of that may have started it is my tall flip flops.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response


I do not see a reason to worry here.

Take simple analgesics available over the counter like Paracetamol 500mg twice daily for 2 days.

You should be fine soon.
Answered: Wed, 28 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor