Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Pain in balls after urination, help

Hey doctor, I have a pain in my balls , but its not a permanent pain. Usually its after i pee and it lasts for 15 to 20 mins but sometimes while im walking suddenly . It feels like its expanding or getting sore and sometimes the pain goes up till below my stomache. its been this waay since maybe 2 months and the pain comes once every 3,4 days . Please help
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Testicular pain can be due to many reasons like infection,torsion etc.
Testis is attached to spermatic cord which enters the abdomen through a canal called inguinal canal in groin.So,pain from the testis will radiate to the abdomen.
Please get a colour doppler of your scrotum and confirm the diagnosis.
Till then,please take Antibiotic like Doxycycline,anti inflammatory drug
Wish you good health
Answered: Sat, 25 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor