Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Pain in back, legs, feet. Bulging disc with fragment touching nerve. Surgery required?

My son has 2 bluging disc with a very small fragment touching nerve. The pain is gone from his back and down the leg, but the pain in his foot remains like constant electrical shock. The orthopedic doctor says at 21 yrs. old he should just wait. Should he see a Neurosurgeon and in the future if he needs an operation to remove the fragment, would endoscopic discetomy be better than microdiscectomy? The orthopedic doctor says that the laser surgery is not that good
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of SCIATICA due to DISC PROLAPSE is the cause for his sufferings.

i would suggest you you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for his sciatica with disc prolapse complaints without any surgery.

consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your son complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you     
Answered: Mon, 21 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor