Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Pain in back, had a surgery to remove scar tissue from urethra. Why the pain hasn't stopped ?

I have been having pain in my back and it feels like flank pain in my power side for a couple of weeks now. I just had a surgery to remove scar tissue from my urethra and he checked my kidneys and everything. I am still having those pains. Irony know if it could be my pancrease or colon at this time. I just want the pain to stop.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
After any abdominal surgery, it takes around 2 weeks for the pain to subside completely. If the pain is severe and is not well controlled with analgesics then an ultrasound of abdomen or an MRI scan will help in proper diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Tue, 19 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor