Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Pain in back between spine and side, tender to touch, hurts while sitting. Should i go for check up?

I m having pain in my lower right back between my spine and side. I went to the chiropractor yesterday and he said my pelvis messed up two different ways. Today is it not any better. It is tender to touch and hurts when I lay down or sit down. Should I go to a doctor or wait and see if the pain goes away? My job does require heavy lifting often.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It looks to me that you are having back muscle sprain. I would suggest you to meet a orthopaedic doctor and get X ray of your spine. I would also suggest you 1.To take hot water fomentation at back.
2. Diclofenac ointment after it
3. Tablets like Myoril and Myospaz will help
Answered: Thu, 27 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor