Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Pain in back below rib cage. Should i get my kidney checked?

since last week of march 2013, i am experiencing pain in my back that is right below the rib cage. I did lot of travelling in the last week of march and first week of april 2013. I just thought the pain in the back is due to travelling. however, i haven't travel at all since the first week of april, still the pain is persisting. i am worried, do i need to get checked my kidney? i need your suggestion.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Mr..pain in back below rib cage might be due to renal calculi ..I suggest you to consult urologist and get a x ray kub nd usg abdomen done ...which could clear your doubts thank you
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor