Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Pain in anal area, cannot keep steady erection

Hello doctor, im from India, let me ask you soon bcos that much pain in my anal area. I cant keep steady errection during intercourse. And my anal pains often and feel likes somthing revolving inside. The same problem for my wife too. And we keep regular sex but this problem starts before one month. After that we never feer the sex. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
The reason of your anal pain during intercourse is seems to be functional as you & your wife gets it together.
The fear or anxiety does not keep your erections steady.
You should check your self with doctor to rule out any organic disease first.
Answered: Sat, 11 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor