• question-icon

Pain in all the joints. Benzibiotic injection suggested. No relief

Respected SIR, i have been suffering from the pain of all joints in my body for the last 12 years..Doctor prescribed me a benzibiotic inj once per month..i used this inj once per month for one year..but i was not feeling any recovery..so i left using this benzibiotic inj..Now i feel severe pain in my every joint of the body...WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?? THANKS
Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Hello, thanks for the query to H.C.M.C.
I would like to say one thing that benzibiotics also we call benzathine penicilline 12 or 24 lac unit.
Your's doctor was right as this drug prevent further spread of disease in heart so your's physician was aware of this thing.
Now we come on the point that you have migratory joint pain from last one yr or so.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a type of this disease which causes pain in many and different joints.
The initial cause of this disease was streptococcus bacteria from the throat infection ( 1-2 yrs ago)
Disease is established at now so we have to deal & treat accordingly.
So pl consult a doctor and have a treatment .
Regards Dr. HET