Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Pain in abdomen, enlarged liver. Need immediate relief

respected sir I have been diagnosed with enlarged liver yesterday and currently i have pain in abdominal, so please suggest what can i do to get instant relief from the pain. sir i can t pay online as i don t have credit card... but my stomach is really hurting me, please help me in this... my email id is: YYYY@YYYY Regards
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
thanks for writing in.
The cause and extent of the liver enlargement needs to be ascertained. USG will help to scertain the extent and nature of the liver function. Blood tests will ascertain the degree of liver dysfunction.
Liver fuction tests ,viral markers , coagulation profile,CBC with blood smear ,stool and urine examination needs to be done to find the exact cause. Till the diagnosis is made you need to take complete bed rest.
Answered: Sun, 13 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor