Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Pain in Perineal Raphe, uncomfortable, raised from anus to scrotum. Treatment?

I have pain in/on my Perineal Raphe. I noticed it 3 days ago after working out. It feels raised and some what inflamed. It doesn't burn but it is uncomfortable to sit. I looked at it in a mirror and it is raised a bit and I can feel it raised from my anus to my scrotum. I've never felt anything like this before and never had any problems with my Perineal Raphe. Wondering what I should do for the discomfort.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  512
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, as you describe it is a boil, it may grow in size, burst and become an abscess. So i advise you to consult a surgeon for diagnosis and treatment. The surgeon will give a small incision, drain the pus, and pack it so that it may heal quickly. Other wise the pain is increased and it will take long time to heal. Thank you.
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor