Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Pain from shoulder to lower arm after a bad fall. How can I relieve the pain?

A drunk driver crashed into me at a high speed. My vehicle was hit, flipped over and landed on the passenger side. I was in my seat belt, the air bags deployed, but I landed against the console on my right side. I experienced a great deal of pain from the swelling and bruises, but had no broken bones or lacerations. Nothing showed up on the initial X-rays. At this time,(4 months later) there is a lot of aching on that arm from the shoulder to lower arm and the arm does not respond like my left arm does. What should I be doing to help myself?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi, I had gone through your query and understand your concerns.

Have another complete evaluation in relation to the particular hand, including shoulder joint. Physiotherapy can help you a lot rather than pain relievers.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 1 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor