Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Pain from kidney to knee post removal of kidney stones through ESWL. Cause?

Hi sir.. im had kidney stones which was removed 6months bck by ESWL. Now im having pain from right knee to right kidney.. is this any symptom for kidney related disease .
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
I thing that there might be some after effect of stone removal operation or some deposits of calcium or phosphate .which disturb the kidney to perform flush out functions.Without any pathological test of urine and blood,it is some what difficult to diagnose the right cause of your problem.please get the test blood,urine,kidney function test and post the reports to me ,enabling me to give you my opinion and suggest some medication.I n the mean increase your fluid intake.the best suggestion is to use pure rose water+honey +water,make one glass of all and sip thrice a day.
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor