Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Pain during sex, had UTI, have unusual discharge, frequent urination. What is wrong?

Hi, I am 17 and sexually active. About a little less than a year ago I had to go to the doctor due to pain during sex. It was thought that I had a urinary tract infection so I was medicated. Well the pain during sex stopped, maybe because I had been doing it less often then. Well ever since then I have been having unusual discharge that is like a yellow color. To this day, I still have the discharge and sometimes I feel like I have to urinate more often than usual. What is wrong? I have gone to a gynecologist and was going to be put on birth control but my mom did not fill my prescription. I had not heard anything from the doctor after my visit so I assume nothing was wrong. My mom and I do not have a good relationship so I do not want to talk to her about it. Help?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thank you. lower abd. pain associated with per vaginal discharge indicate pelvic inflammatory disease. it may be vaginal candidiasis,trichomoniasis or mixed infection. theses are easily transmitted sexually. associated urinary tract infection may occurred. infection need to be eradicated prior to going sexual intercourse. consult a gynecologist again.
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor