Pain during ejaculation, thick greenish brown discharge during orgasm. Treatment?

hi i am a 27 year old male who is not sexually active and have not been for 3 years and about 5 mouths ago i started to have somewhat painful ejaculation like i feel like i may have to urinate but after i ejaculate there will be some thick greenish brow discharge as i m ejaculating but everything else is normal with my semen and sperm just a small amount of discharge at the very being of the orgasm??? Please help, Sincerely, scared 27 yer old....... thank you!!
Thu, 10 Jan 2013