Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Pain due to stitches. Operations done to increase calcium. Treatment?

Doctor, I am XXXXXXXX. This is regarding my wife. My wife has undergone various operations in her childhood due to increase in calcium in her body. Due to operaions she has stiches on her body. She is now suferring from pain every single minute. Please let me know the remedy for the same or the type of doctor whom i should consult.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
She may suffer from incisional hernia or keloid from scar.
There are no chances that she had organic problem as she was operated in childhood.Some times due to internal pressure she got incisional hernia.
The second possibility is of keloid.
You must consult surgeon he will diagnosed it.
Answered: Sat, 28 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor