Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Pain due to spondylosis, degenerative disc disease and a slipped disc. Need a permanent cure

yes I am a pain sufferer and have spondylolinosis I think its spelled and a slipped dick and degenerative disc disease as well as a failed knee orthoscopic surgery and cannot et anyone to prescribe me anything for the pain and I don't know where else to turn but to go online and see what other doctors opinions are of me and willing to help me. if so when and how to get that help I desperately need I cannot hardly walk at times the pain fluctuates and I have two MRI's would be glad to copy and forward the results and copy the dvd if that is necessary. on both knee and my back. also my lower back bone the last one is cracked and have x-rays from ST Elizabeth to prove that I will sign a release on demand of it if you are willing to take on my healthcare and help me to stop having to try to go see so many different doctors that keep telling me the law prevents them from prescribing pain meds so I contacted the governor and got a letter from them stating anyone who is licensed to practice medicine can help me it is up to them and nobody feel compelled to help me. so please I beg you to help me I am legitimate and have proof of my injuries and seriously have a lot of pain going on. the shots in my back did not work but if that's the only way ill get medication to treat my daily pain ill take a shot that only lasts me three to five days after the two day recuperation from the shot. I will do anything asked of me so please have mercy on my soul i'm tired and cannot find anyone who is willing to help me out at all.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
For the degenerative disc disease and arthritis, you need pain medications in combination with a potent muscle relaxant for relief. Bed rest, hot fomentation, local analgesic gel, using an L-S contour belt will also be helpful.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Fri, 10 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor