Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Pain due to pinched nerve,dizziness. Underwent surgery for spinal fusion. Chiropractor or Medical aid?

I believe i have a pinched nerve in either my shoulder or neck . i have been in pain for months now with it also recently i keep getting dizzy if i move my head in a certain way or bend down and get up. I had surgery spinal fusion about 6 years ago as well.. Would a chiropractor help with this? do I need to seek medical attention?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
Thank you for your question to HCM.

The symptoms you have described are commonly related to postural hypotension or benign positional vertigo. It would be helpful to know if you have other medical problems like diabetes or hypertension or had recent infection. In my opinion to correlate your symptoms with clinical examination you need to see a doctor.

Hope this is helpful. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Answered: Tue, 10 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor