Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Pain down to chest, above stomach, Ayurvedic dr suggested gall baldder stones, took cap, no relief. Permanent cure?

Hello Dr.
I am devi here from Bangalore , from past 15 days i hv a pain down to my chest and above my stomach i.e the middle portion , in the beginning i thought it is gastric as the symptoms was as of that . But after hving medicine for gastric i dont hv any relief, then i went to Ayurvedic dr , by one touch and asking all the sysmptoms he suggested it is gall baldder stones, and gave me medicine for that , after hving that from the 3rd day i was completely out of that pain but that was just for 5 days then again the same pain has started.
what should i do. i hv decided to go for a scanning , but dr pls. can u guide me regarding this.
I am 42 yrs now.,
Thanks & regards
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to Healthcare magic.
You should do ultrasounds first to evaluate is tehre any gallbladder stone or hepatal pathology. Also pancreatic disorders can cause such pain. Till that you should change your dieatry habbits and eat easier food,avoid coffee,alcohol and smoking. There are certain medicines for gallbladder issue but it isnt very sucessful so the surgery is the best option if indicated.
Thank you for your querry.
Answered: Fri, 3 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor