Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Pain and swelling in right testicle

38 year old male. Pain and swelling in right testicle sometimes moves to left. Vericolle found in both sent to get a CT scan. CT scan clean, said no blood in my pee. Ultra sound fine. 2 weeks of antibiotics. Now they gave me anti-inflamitory. Would all infections be found during ultra sound and pee test? What else can I do.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  7 Views:  801
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  Anonymous's Response
they have done all the relevant test to detect so trust your health care provider you will be alright.
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
  User's Response
Ok seriously! I went back to the dr. antibiotics 2 different ones haven't worked nor did the anti-inflametory meds. Still clean pee. My wife made the do a blood test. still waiting. DR. says it could be a pinched nerve in my back. My wife says "that would cause extreme tenderness & swelling . Dr. says no, it should only cause pain. but I think you need to get it checked out and refers me to a back dr. What should i do?
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
  User's Response
Oi helo, it may be due to varicocele reason underlyng sm infflamation btr u take a week of antibiotic and anti inflammatory and consult surgeon.
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
  User's Response
the pain in testi and movement to other side is associated with hydrocele can get relief by the use of homeomedicine.I f you are so interested ,ishall be happy to arrange proper remedis for you.complete cure will be within three months approximately.
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
It's very normal for one testicle to be bigger and to one to hang lower. It's also normal for testicles to cause a bit of pain, especially when they are growing like yours are. Since the swelling has mostly gone away along with the pain, I would say you are doing just fine and don't need to see a doctor. Keep an eye on it, as I'm sure you will, and if things get lots worse then have it checked out. But, I think things as you described them are normal.

Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
With a course of antibiotics, usually infection will get cleared. Your urine examination too has indicated relief. You need not bother much. If still in doubt, get your urine examined after a weeks time. That should clear your doubts, in the meanwhile drink lots of water. Practice good hygeine.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
hi, as you have already done a battery of investigations , and all including ct scan is normal is a good thing. your pain could have been due to infection n must have subsided. now ur pain mainly seems psycological , so stop worryin n try to divert ur attention for 2 days , still if it doesn reduce then go for higher modalities or meet a urologist. see ultrasound is pretty sensitive n urine analysis supplements ultrasound in picking up infection but as ritely said ultrasound isn 100%, none of investigations r 100% sensitive or specific, its all corobarative. hope u get well soon. take care
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor