Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pain and size difference in testicles. Will this cause infertility?

Hi Doctor I am a 25 yrs old male.My right testicle becomes larger than my left testicle and there was a slight pain on it one year that time i had consulted a doctor and he prescribed some tablets..after taking that tablets my right testicle becomes normal in size...but now my right testicle becomes very very small...some times i feel pain also...could you please tell me doctor what is this symptom? and how can i get my testicle in normal size?please tell me doctor can i marry a girl and become a father?....kindly reply ...please...:(
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Testicular size is correctly measured by ultrasound of the scrotum.Get it done and confirm the diagnosis.
PAin in the testis can be due to infection called orchitis and if epididymis is alsi infected,it is called epididymo orchitis.
Testicular size has no relation to sex or marriage.
Testis size cannot be altered.
Please consult a urologist,get an ultrasound scrotum and complete semen analysis.
Proceed accordingly
Wish you good health
Answered: Sat, 25 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor