Pain and sensitivity in leg hip joint, deep ache at elbow joint to forearm. On Nabumetone. Diagnosed with RA. Advice

I was diagnosed with Rhumatoid Arthritus in my early thirties. I am now 55 and I have been experiencing approximately the last 6 months a definite increase in sensitivity, extreme and stinging pain in top of my leg hip joint. When I stand after sitting for any length of time it feels like I have open wound being ground into salt as I walk. It isn't always that way but more often than not. Also my forearms deep ache at the elbow joint and all the way down my forearm. The pain is very different & extreme, I take 500 ml of Nabumetone twice daily.
Sat, 9 Nov 2013