Pain and pressure in bottom back of head. Detected lordosis, clicking neck, soreness in back and shoulders, dizziness. Suggested possible hypermobility. Advice

hi, I have had a pain and pressure in the bottom back part of my head for about 2 years. sometimes its ok, sometimes its painful. sometimes when I run it pounds and really hurts and then sometimes hurts without doing anything. I am a dancer and have been told I have lordosis, also my back and neck click dreadfully and my shoulders and back are sore quite a lot. I went to a physio a few years ago and he mentioned hypermobility??? I also get dizzy sometimes when i stand too quickly?
Fri, 23 Aug 2013