Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Pain and numbness after ejaculation. Reason?

When going through puberty I would have sex with my girlfriend at age 16.i was not fully developed but could ejaculate.i had severe pain in my testicles and started to not get strong erections and my penis went numb.i deal with the pain and have sex with my new partner.i am now age 20 but am too embarrassed to go to the doctor but I know i need help.i also will get dizzy and feel pain after ejaculating.i feel like my body may have went numb because it doesn t want me to have sex or masturbate.please help me with this.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  256
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

There is no relationship between your feeling like your body may have gone numb and your body not wanting to have sex. It is quite possible that you are dehydrated during the time of having sex as it can be a very heavy exercise in some instances. I advise you to consult a psychiatrist to find out if you can benefit from any medications for proper erections. Pain in your testicles if severe needs surgical attention especially so if you also have problems with enlargement or redness in the area. I hope you find help as soon as you can by consulting the right specialist.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Mon, 22 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor