Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Pain and loss of hearing in right ear. No relief with candibiotic. Suggest

Good Morning Doctor! It's after a week now that i've been experiencing this ear problem (ear pain), i went to a pysician and he prescribed candibiotic for me to use, and i 've completed the entire course and still i've got a problem with hearing, i still can't hear anything on my right ear, is there anything that i can do?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response

You may have been given the ear drops for a fungal infection of your ear. You need to visit an ENT specialist so that he can carefully examine your ear and if needed clean up the debries. That could relieve your pain and improve your hearing.

Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor