Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Pain and burning in the vagina, not able to penetrate. Need help

im married for 2 years now. my problem is me and my husband are unable to have sex as whenever my husband try to insert his penis, i feel great pain and burning sensation in my vagina and also it becomes impossible for him to insert. i know that my vaginal hole is too small, but i have tried it so many times and every time it is the same experience. This experience is so painful that now i don't even feel like having sex. its been 2 years and we have not yet started our sex life. please do help me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Most likely dry vagina.Did you try using Lubricants? Try KY Jelly.Have adequate foreplay before actual insertion.with well lubricated vagina and penis try inserting penis slowly all by yourself from woman above position

If the hymen is very thick the doctor can open it by a small incision.
If you go into spasm of muscles,need counseling and reassurance .
As a last resort there are surgical operations to relax a tight vaginal opening.You have a treatable problem and dont hesitate to approach a Gynecologist.
Answered: Thu, 20 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor