Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Pain and bruise on the ear lobe. Need medical attention?

Last night I discovered on my daughters ear lobe a purple bruse, she said it hurt when I touched it, this morning I had another look at it and was still there and I think it was slightly worse, not a great deal but enough for me to have a look online for info on it. She is now in school but I m wondering if I should take her to the doctors to get them to have a look at it
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I have gone through your query.
It suggests that your daughter may be suffering from the lobulitis.
I personally advised for this disease---
1. Proper antibiotic course.
2. Anti- inflammatory drug.
3.Anti-allergic drug

Prevent your ear from any type of trauma.

Wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 23 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor